Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Better Way

For chords and notation: A BETTER WAY

Author Unknown

1
There's got to be a better way,
A way back to a better day.
And I intend to find me that way.

2
There's got to be a better life,
A life that's free from storm and strife.
And I intend to find me that life.

Refrain:
I'm through living in doubt,
Through just looking in when I'm out
Wondering what tomorrow's about.

3
I've got this hunch I must obey;
There's got to be a better way
And I intend to find me that way.

4
I know the promise of a land
I know that there's a mighty hand
To help me find a way to that land.

5
I have His Word to take along,
A Word to make my faith go strong.
And I intend to make it along.

(Repeat Refrain)

6
A land that's free from want and care
I know I have a mansion there
Just counting days till when I'll be there.

Copyright © Unknown
This arrangement is written as sung at IHMSeminary
Tagbilaran Cuty, Philippines




No comments:

Post a Comment